Rocker Cover Set (Joey+ Fabric)
If there's one thing we've learned is that imaginations are as colourful as a rainbow, so why shouldn't your add-ons be the same? The Joey+ add-on cover sets have covered!
Why do you need extra covers? Well, you could ...
- Change your add-ons with the seasons.
- Adapt to a new makeover.
- Change it to your little's new favourite colour. (We're sure it changes all the time!)
- Colour block your entire foam set up!
- Have a backup just in case of a spill.
All of our Joey+ covers are made of 100%, textured polyester fabric that marry the toughness to handle littles while having the aesthetics for grownups! Why are these covers every parent's favourite?
- Textured Polyester: the perfect fabric to handle the everyday rigors of your little while providing the look and feel all us grownups are used to!
- YKK Zippers: top-of-the-line zippers that zip like butta. 🧈
- PU-Backing*: A thin layer of polyurethane sewn into the back to provide extra support against spills and messes.
Note: Free shipping only applies to Canada. If this cover is purchased for another play couch, we are not responsible if it does not fit or if any damage is caused to the cover. As such, we cannot issue refunds.
We know how important it is to keep your kids safe, so we wouldn't sell something our own children don't play on. All of our add-ons are:
- Free of formaldehyde, phthalates, mercury, lead, and other heavy metals.
- Low VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds), so no weird smells and no lowered air quality.
- Made without PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEPC flame retardants.
- Made without ozone deleters and is environmentally Innovative.
- Made by a foam manufacturer who is listed on the CertiPUR-US website.
We love our add-ons so much that we're offering a one-year limited warranty*. Best of all? Shipping is FREE**.
*Learn more about our limited warranty HERE.
**Free shipping only applies to Canada.
Dimensions (L x W x H): 33" x 10" x 18"
Please note that the use of non-CCBR covers voids the warranty on this product. CCBR is unable to validate the materials used by other manufacturers (including harmful chemicals and or dyes) that may affect the foam contents of the Joey as well as the health and well-being of a person.