The Joey² Classic Edition
Dream. Build. Play.
Introducing The Joey²: a Canadian-made, modular, foam play couch with endless possibilities. Your littles (and even you 😉) can stack it, spread it, sit on it, relax on it, and so much more. When it comes to The Joey², let your imagination do the building.
Note: Joey² play couches do not come with arm rests.
The Joey² is made up of 5 separate pieces:
- The Base - Two (2) connected pieces of foam with a density of 1.8lb/ft3 and Indentation Load Deflection (ILD - which is a fancy way of measuring firmness) of ~55 for maxed out, fort-building potential.
- The Support - Two (2) thinner, connected pieces of foam with a density of 1.8lb/ft3 and ILD of ~55 that's soft enough for everyday lounging but firm enough for
- 2 x Triangles - Two (2) triangles that let your imagination run wild. Use them as a backrest, support for forts, or whatever else you can think of! The foam has a density of 1.8lb/ft3 and ILD of ~55.
- Single-Brushed Microsuede - Your Joey² Classic comes with a single-brushed microsuede cover for silky softness, strain resistance, shrink resistance, pet friendliness, and more! The perfect cover for your play couch!
- Protector Cover (Not Pictured - Microsuede Version Only) - We all know kids spill things, so our microsuede Joey² pieces are lined with our water-resistant covers, which are easy to wipe down and protect your foam!
Microsuede? Joey+? Adventurer? How do you pick? Find out more below on which cover is best for you!
Note: all covers are machine washable! Only the microsuede comes with our protector covers.
Single-Brushed Microsuede Cover - The OG cover, our single-brushed microsuede is our original because it's ...
- Stain-resistant and machine-washable
- Feels soft against the skin aka silky smooth aka 🥰
You might be asking yourself, "Uh, what's brushed suede?!" "Brushing" is a manufacturing process that makes suede extra, extra soft.
Joey+ - Our Joey+ covers are a textured 100% polyester fabric that marry the toughness to handle littles while having the aesthetics for grownups! Why are these covers every parent's favourite?
- Textured Polyester: the perfect fabric to handle the everyday rigors of your little while providing the look and feel all us grownups are used to!
- YKK Zippers: top-of-the-line zippers that zip like butta. 🧈
- PU-Backing*: A thin layer of polyurethane sewn into the back to provide support against spills and messes.
*Protector covers (which can be purchased here) aren't necessary but provide an extra layer of defense!
Adventurer - Our Adventurer covers are 100% waterproof Taslan fabric. Why Taslan?
- Waterproof: 100% waterproof, Taslan hates water like your kids hate broccoli.
- Stain Resistant: Repels oil and other stain-causing substances, making your covers easy to clean.
- Moisture Wicking: Materials like Vinyl can make your kids sweaty and sticky. Taslan is quick drying and also keeps you and your kids cool!
*This cover set is not waterproof. While the fabric itself is waterproof, "waterproof covers" require special sewing and zippers to prevent water leaks. This cover set is water resistant, not waterproof.
**Our protector covers offer additional protection for your foam and are highly recommended for your play couch.
We know how important it is to keep your kids safe, so we wouldn't sell something our own children don't play on. All of our Joey products are:
- Free of formaldehyde, phthalates, mercury, lead, and other heavy metals.
- Low VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds), so no weird smells and no lowered air quality.
- Made without PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEPC flame retardants.
- Made without ozone deleters and is environmentally Innovative.
- Made by a foam manufacturer who is listed on the CertiPUR-US website.
We love all of our Joey products, and we know you will too. That's why we're offering a one-year, limited warranty on all of our Joey products.
Best of all? Shipping is FREE*.
*Free shipping only applies to Canada.
Please note that the use of non-CCBR covers voids the warranty on this product. CCBR is unable to validate the materials used by other manufacturers (including harmful chemicals and or dyes) that may affect the foam contents of the Joey as well as the health and well-being of a person.