The Joey Fort is made up of seven (7) separate pieces:
- 2 x Thick Bases - Two (2) connected pieces of foam with a density of 1.9lb/ft3 and Indentation Load Deflection (ILD - which is a fancy way of measuring firmness) of 60 for maxed out, fort-building potential.
- 2 x Triangles - Two (2) triangles that let your imagination run wild. Use them as a backrest, support for forts, or whatever else you can think of! The foam has a density of 1.9lb/ft3 and ILD of 60.
- Half-Moon Arm Rest Pillow - What's a couch without an arm rest? Thankfully, that's not all this awesome pillow can do. The foam has a density of 1.5lb/ft3 and ILD of 35.
- Protector Cover (Not Pictured) - We all know kids spill things, so all Joeys pieces are lined with our water resistant covers, which are easy to wipe down and protect your foam.
- Textured Polyester or Microsuede Covers - Our Joey comes in two different, machine washable covers! Which one is right for you? Read more bellow.
- Textured Polyester: the perfect fabric to handle the everyday rigors of your little while providing the look and feel all us grownups are used to!
- Grownup Aesthetics: more pleasing to the grownup eye, our texture polyester is a parent favourite for a reason!
- YKK Zippers: top-of-the-line zippers that zip like butta. 🧈
- PU-Backing*: A thin layer of polyurethane sewn into the back to provide support against spills and messes.
- Single-Brushed Microsuede: our standard, original fabric is known for its silky softness, strain resistance, shrink resistance, pet friendliness, and more! The perfect cover for your play couch!
Length: 67" (5.6 feet)
Depth: 33.5" (2.75 feet)
Seating Height (When Stacked): 11"
Total height (When Stacked): 24"
Total Weight: Approx. 18.38kg/41lbs
Please note, these dimensions may vary slightly due to the nature of the materials.