Dream. Build. Play.
The Joey² Fort is made up of 6 separate pieces:
- 2 x Thick Bases - Two (2) connected pieces of foam with a density of 1.8lb/ft3 and Indentation Load Deflection (ILD - which is a fancy way of measuring firmness) of ~55 for maxed out, fort-building potential.
- 2 x Triangles - Two (2) triangles that let your imagination run wild. Use them as a backrest, support for forts, or whatever else you can think of! The foam has a density of 1.8lb/ft3 and ILD of ~55.
- 1 x Arm Rest - What's a couch without an arm rest? Thankfully, that's not all this awesome pillow can do, as it sports a density of 1.8lb/ft3 and ILD of ~55.
- Como Fabric - This Joey² Fort edition comes with a machine washable, como fabric, a 100% woven polyester. Why are these covers going to be your fav. ever?
Grownup Aesthetic, Kid-Proof: the perfect fabric to handle the everyday rigors of your little while providing the look and feel all us grownups are used to!
- Matching Handles: made out of the same material as the covers, creating a cohesive aesthetic. Say no to mismatched handles. ❌
- Highly Absorbent: Como fabric is highly absorbent, protecting your foam despite everyday spills.