Please note, manufacturers defects must be reported within 48 hours of reception to be eligible for replacement consideration.
Due to the nature of foam products, all foam items are FINAL SALE unless defective.
For sanitary reasons, all silicone items are FINAL SALE unless defective.
Open and/or used items (Covers, Mega Blanket & Hop House) cannot be returned.
Any claims for lost, stolen, or misdelivered packages, damaged packages, or delayed deliveries must be submitted within 21 days of the shipped date (the day you received your tracking number), unless the shipping carrier is FedEx. FedEx claims must be submitted within 18 days of the shipped date.
Claims for order issues, like incorrect items, must be submitted within 48 hours of delivery. Opening incorrect items can result in delays to your order.
Roo & You does not ship to PO Boxes, so please ensure a non-PO Box address is provided at checkout.
Import Duty Tax Guidelines for US Orders:
We recommend keeping your order total at or under $800 USD. This is known as the de minimis value, below which orders are typically exempt from import duty tax.
In cases where your order exceeds $800 USD, we suggest splitting it into two separate orders to help ensure you don't incur import duty tax.
Please be aware that orders valued over $800 USD are subject to import duty tax according to US customs regulations.
By following these guidelines, you can enjoy a smoother shopping experience. If you have any questions or require assistance, please don't hesitate to contact our customer support team.
- Prices do not cover duties and taxes. Please refer to your country's de minimis value threshold to see if your product will be subject to importing fees.
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico for Joeys & Hop Houses: $120 CAD per Joey or Hop House, $75 CAD per pillow pack.
- International shipping (including APO & FPO) for Joeys & Hop Houses: $200 CAD per Joey or Hop House, $100 CAD per pillow pack.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for international pricing on our other products.
RETURNS & CANCELLATIONS
1. For any cancellations, please email us at email@example.com with your order number. Any orders cancelled will be subject to a 2.5% restocking fee.
2. Roo & You does not cover shipping and handling fees associated with packages that need to be reshipped in the case of "Returning to Sender." Shipping and handling fees will be applied prior to reshipment. If the order is cancelled, the cost for shipping and handling will be removed from your refund.
3. Due to the nature of foam products, all foam items are FINAL SALE unless defective. Please note that foam orders that have been fulfilled or delivered cannot be cancelled or returned.
4. In the event a Return occurs, Roo & You will deduct the cost for shipping and handling from your refund. Costs can be requested on demand. .
5. Unopened cover sets & Hop House can be returned within 30 days of reception but shipping and handling costs are not covered by Roo & You. Opened cover sets and Hop House cannot be returned.
6. For sanitary reasons, returns are not available for our silicone products unless they are defective. This means all silicone items are FINAL SALE unless defective.
If you have any problems with your purchase, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will try our best to resolve the situation as quickly as we can!
Dealing with carriers (e.g., Fedex, UPS) when an item is lost, misdelivered, and/or damaged can be very frustrating for customers. This is why we introduced Roo & You shipping protection: by keeping it in your cart, we will take 100% of the responsibility for your package and ensure you either get a replacement or a full refund (minus cost of shipping protection).
What Is Deemed Lost
- Carrier status states "delivered," but you have not received it. Depending on your location, we request that you allow up to 7 business days but no longer than 15 business days for your parcel to be delivered.
- Wait is required as carriers prematurely mark orders as delivered and try redeliver or it turns up in a secure location at your property.
- For packages labeled "delivered" and deemed lost, a police report is required. False police reports and fraudulent claims are punishable crimes and will be enforced.
- Carrier deems package lost to Roo & You*.
We reserve the right to classify deliveries as "delayed" if there is a high volume of parcels in the network and/or we are aware of any delays caused by external issues, otherwise we will offer a refund or replacement right away.
*Please do not submit a claim directly to your carrier, as this may cause further delays to your order.
What Is Deemed Damaged
- Items arrive damaged in transit
- Some of your order is missing due to the box/packet opening in transit.
Please immediately contact us at email@example.com if your items have arrived damaged or if something is missing. Please also submit photographic evidence of tampered items.
What We Do Not Cover
- Missing parcels or redelivery fees due to invalid / incorrect address information provided by you.
- Delays in transit, regardless of time length.
- Order marked as unfulfilled or unshipped. This may be due to a pre-order or delay in shipping during high-volume periods, e.g., holidays.
- International orders stuck in customs due to payment: Please get in touch with your chosen carrier and pay required customs fees. If you refuse customs payments, we are not liable for any return to sender fees and these will be deducted from your refund.
- Items that are returned to us for a refund or exchange that are in an unsellable condition.
- If you requested items to be left somewhere other than your personal property and the package goes missing. This waives the right to any claim as per carrier terms and conditions.
- If you are unsatisfied with your product, as your shipping protection is not a product replacement plan. Please refer to our return policies for this.
- Replacement packages that came as a result of stolen goods cannot be covered by our shipping protection.
How To Submit A Claim
If your parcel is lost or damaged, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address you used to place your order. A member of our customer service team will happily assist you within 1-3 working days. What to include in your claim:
- Subject line: CLAIM for order #12345 (your order#)
- Description of your issue
- Photo evidence of damage (if applicable)
We will continue to track your parcel and should it appear, we request it be sent back to us at our expense.
By selecting our shipping protection, you agree to these terms.
We ask that you do not get in touch with us regarding a missing parcel until the allotted time has passed for it to be deemed as lost.
This is our in-house protection policy. Shipping protection is non-refundable.
Policy On Unprotected Parcels
We will diligently follow the claims policy with your selected carrier to either locate your parcel or deem it as lost. This may take up to 6-8 weeks and is at the discretion of the carrier and is subject to the carrier's maximum coverage. In most cases, the maximum refund will be $100 CAD.
If your parcel has a GPS location or photographic evidence that it has been delivered to your property, is with a neighbor or at a secure location, we are not responsible for a refund or replacement.